VALERO BRANDING REQUIREMENTS
This brand conversion requires a 10-year agreement with Red Rock Distributing Company, Inc. Brand conversion may also qualify for an additional cents-per-gallon incentive, (listed below). In order to qualify for Valero brand conversion, a location must meet the following minimum requirements as well as certain economic criteria.
- Modern well-lit structure
- No fluorescent lighting
- Canopy pan required
- Must be free standing
- Smooth, flat, horizontal fascia (30” minimum)
- Concrete pad under canopy
- Asphalt or concrete in all parking areas, drives, ingress/egress, etc.
- Minimum of 2 MPDs with CRINDS
- Must be modern, fully operational & in good condition
Stand alone branded diesel dispenser, (single product dispenser), under gasoline canopy is acceptable
- Modern c-store with an exterior appearance that compliments the overall branded image
- Good outside lighting
- NO METAL BUILDING
- Interior that is clean, modern, visually appealing and well stocked that compliments the overall branded image
- Good inside lighting
- Clean / modern public restroom
Target of 50,000 gallons per month or greater.